Outlines: paper vs computer
Traditionally outlines exist on paper and are constrained by the limitations of that medium. But when an outline can break free from those limitations, it can become even more capable and useful. On a computer …
- An outline can dynamically grow and change its structure with ease.
- The details of each branch can be expanded or collapsed as needed.
- Computer commands can be embedded to simplify frequent computer tasks.
- Information can be filtered, viewed, and exported in many different ways.
- Information can be rapidly searched.
- Multiple outlines can be open simultaneously, allowing quick access and copying.
Redhaven Outline is a computer-based implementation of the outline form that provides these capabilities and more in an easy-to-use format. It is useful for …